Is this your first time here?
Welcome, you will need a login to access this site, please see your Moodle administrator if you do not have a login/account.
Department for Education Moodle User Agreement
The use of the Department for Education's Moodle is governed by the Department for Education, Government and local site policies. By your use of the Department for Education's Moodle you are agreeing to adhere to the requirements of this user agreement.
As a user of the Department for Education's Moodle you must:
- Understand and adhere to the requirements of the LearnLink Code of Conduct
- Understand you are responsible for any actions undertaken under your login account.
- Protect your login details from unauthorised use.
- Not attempt to gain access to information for which you are not authorised.
- Understand that if you are a Department for Education employee then you are subject to the South Australian Public Sector employment conditions and Code of Ethics.
- Understand that if you are a student then local user agreements to access school infrastructure and services including Moodle also apply.
By logging into the Department for Education's Moodle you agree to comply with the Department for Education's Moodle User Agreement and Code of Conduct.