Is this your first time here?
You will need a login to access a number of the projects on this site. Please contact the project or professional learning facilitators who will organise for your login to be created or call telephone 8463 5913 or 8463 5934.
Department for Education staff who have an account may be able to access the course by logging into LearnLink using either your LearnLink or EduPortal login and password. If you can login to Moodle but cannot access a particular course or resource, you will need to contact the course administrator.
Department for Education Moodle User Agreement
The use of the Department for Education's Moodle is governed by the Department for Education, Government and local site policies. By your use of the Department for education's Moodle you are agreeing to adhere to the requirements of this user agreement.
As a user of the the Department for Education's Moodle you must:
- Understand and adhere to the requirements of the LearnLink Code of Conduct
- Understand you are responsible for any actions undertaken under your login account.
- Protect your login details from unauthorised use.
- Not attempt to gain access to information for which you are not authorised.
- Understand that if you are a Department for Education employee then you are subject to the South Australian Public Sector employment conditions and Code of Ethics.
- Understand that if you are a student then local user agreements to access school infrastructure and services including Moodle also apply.
By logging into the Department for Education's Moodle you agree to comply with the Department for Education's Moodle User Agreement and Code of Conduct.